Monday, July 27, 2020

Alan's Holiday


Hi everyone, sorry I haven't blogged for a while - I had such a great time in the holidays that I just seemed to run out of time! I did all sorts of cool stuff. I went on a beach holiday with my friend Jessie - her sister Loma was there too and we had a great time playing with each other especially running about on the beach.

I also had a sleepover at Jessie's house in Auckland and that was exciting because her other sister Hettie was home too and there are two bunnies as well! The other thing that I enjoyed was going to work with Hettie - she works at a veterinary clinic. My nephew Dale works there as well so I got to see him too. Whew! I was exhausted by the end of the holidays and quite glad to come back to school for a rest!

Alan   🐾











No comments:

Post a Comment