Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Alan's First Post!

I am so excited!  Ms Wrack set up my very own blog for me, for you to follow and comment on.
Mrs Cox will take photos of me, video herself reading to me and post about all that I am doing while we are in isolation.  I'm going to miss going into Mr Herlihy's office for treats.  He hides them in his cupboard so Mrs Cox doesn't know that I'm eating them shhh don't tell her!!  Sometimes Ms Wrack even gives me treats if Mr Herlihy is away!!  
This is a photo of me at a lake somewhere.  I'm enjoying a walk in the fresh air and wishing I could chase the ducks!



12 comments:

  1. I miss you so much Alan happy early birth day miss you so much XOXO kymani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Ashley - thank you for the birthday wishes.It turned out to be a wonderful day for me.

      Delete
  3. Hey Big A. Good to see you doing some Home Learning. Make sure you stay in touch so we can plan our next adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Herlihy - I'm learning so much about blogging - loving keeping in touch with my friends at GTS. My favourite school adventure is visiting your office to get a treat.

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a awesome birthday. '-'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ryan - I certainly did have an awesome birthday. Did Neon get a present?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Maia - yes I am cute! So is Neon. Hope you are letting her watch Dog Squad!

      Delete
  6. Have a great day Alan and Mrs Cox be safe on the four weeks of quarantine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zac I always have a great day although of course I am missing my friends at school. We are keeping safe- you keep safe too.

      Delete