Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Alan Says Thank You

 Morena tamariki ma, I hope you are having a wonderful Easter with lots of yummy hot cross buns and easter eggs. Unfortunately for me I'm not allowed to eat either of those items as raisins and chocolate are both very bad for dogs and can make them extremely sick. I did have some birthday treats left over to nibble on though so all was not lost! 

Thank you to all of you for making my birthday so special. I was overwhelmed by the number of cards and presents and cuddles and birthday wishes I received and it made me feel very loved. I am convinced GTS is the best school in the world with the most wonderful students. Can't wait to come back to school tomorrow and see everyone.

- Alan 🐾






 

3 comments:

  1. hi Alan I like your Glasses it’s so cool and you are cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all love you Alan you are super star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nickilee I love all my friends at Glen Taylor School and think all the students are superstars too.

    ReplyDelete