Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Alan Meets the Police

 Kia ora! Another fabulous week at school. Look who I bumped into while I was hanging around the office hoping for treats. I've met some police before and I like them because they work hard to keep our communities safe. They also do cool stuff at schools like teaching our road patrol students what they need to know and do in such a responsible role.I did wish they had a police dog with them because I always like to have a friend to play with. Sadly all the police dogs were either busy or having a day off so I missed out on that. Never mind - perhaps next time! 

- Alan 🐾







6 comments:

  1. kia ora Alan.

    Those are some big big smiles on your face Alan and the cops. why did you the cops come to see Alan?. I would love to see Alan again this week.
    Warm regards kaedyns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Kaedyns, the police just happened to be visiting Glen Taylor and spotted me so they stopped to say hello. I was happy to see them so that's why I have a big smile on my face!

      Delete
  2. you look like a police dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so Kurt - police dogs are so amazing!

      Delete
  3. you could probably be a police dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raidon, I definitely think I could be a police dog too! I'd love to go and visit schools along with Constable T! Although I would miss my friends at Glen Taylor School so I guess I won't!

    ReplyDelete