Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Alan is Amazed

 Morena tamariki ma, hope you are having a great Ratu and enjoying being back at school with your hoa. 

Alan has been super impressed with the art that some classes have sent him pictures of - all produced in the last last week!

The junior school have been enjoying Dr Suess books and using them as an inspiration for their gorgeous art work and Room nine have been discovering similarities and differences between dinosaurs and moa! They produced such incredible art that Mr Herlihy rushed out to see it and sneak into the photo!  





Mahi pai to all the clever students! Now, I wonder what the senior school have been up to? I must just go and email them to ask....

Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾













2 comments:

  1. I agree Alan- what amazing art the children have completed!
    I'm sure you'll be back next year to help paint pictures with your paws and your tail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan - I can't wait to be back at Glen Taylor helping out and as you know I do love do do art activities!

    ReplyDelete