Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Alan and his Alan Awards

 Kia ora tamariki ma, gosh it's week three already! How did that happen?! Do you know what bit of last week I enjoyed the most? It was that I got to come to school on Friday and give out the Alan Awards in person..or is that dogson...? Mrs Cox helped a bit. 

The attendance and ready for learning percentages are really improving which is great to see although of course there is always room for improvement. The Alan Attendance Award was won by the wonderful Room 10 - ka pai room 10! The Alan Ready for Learning Award was won by the awesome room 13 - mahi pai!

I also got to wear my dinosaur costume because it was fluffy day at GTS. There were so many people wearing onesies, fluffy jumpers and fluffy hair ornaments! Such a lovely day. But then, I love everyday at Glen Taylor School. Home and Glen Taylor School are my two favourite places.


Have a great week
Be safe and be kind

ma te wa 

Alan  💙🐾  

No comments:

Post a Comment