Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Alan Enjoyed his Holiday

 Kia ora tamariki ma, I hope you are all glad to be back at school - I certainly am! I did love the holidays because I got to do some cool stuff like my big walk around Cornwall Park...it was so pretty especially as the daffodils are starting to appear and I'm pretty sure I saw a lamb! I was quite keen to make friends with the sheep and the cows but Mrs Cox said I have to be on my lead when we are there because dogs and farm animals don't always mix especially at lambing and calving time.  

It was disappointing to see that there are signs up saying not to pick the daffodils! You'd think people had the integrity to leave them for everyone to enjoy. It's stealing if you take them!! I'm glad all my friends at GTS know how to act with integrity that's for sure!   


I read a very interesting plaque at the park - all about the pa that used to be here and about Rongo the God of the kumara. So it was an extremely educational trip as well as fun.

Have a great week

Be safe and be kind

ma te wa 

Alan  💙🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment