Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Alan at Assembly

 Morena tamariki ma, as you know I wasn't at school for most of last week because Mrs Cox's daughter Jacqueline was home on holiday. I wanted to spend some time with her as usually she lives in Wellington now so I don't get to see her as much as I used to. 

Anyway, I was determined to come to assembly on Friday as it was the first week the Alan awards were going to be given out and I was very excited to see which classes would be the first to earn them.

I got to sit up the front and give them out and have my photo taken with the award winners which I loved.

Congratulations to Rooms One and Room Thirteen who tied to share the ready to learn award and to Room 10 who won the attendance award. Tino pai!! 

I wonder who will win next week? Remember, it's so important to come to school - unless you're sick of course) and be on time so that when school begins you are ready and waiting to make the most of your day at school.  I get to school everyday at 8:30 so I am ready to learn!  I hope Mrs Cox will let me go to Breakfast Club one day.....

- Alan🐾

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, did you enjoy giving out awards? Those people must be lucky! Our class also got one, in Friday 21 May.Thank-you!

    -By Sadaw
    -Room 9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sadaw, yes I really did enjoy giving out the Alan awards. Room 9 has been doing so well!

      Delete
  2. Hello this is Liana did you enjoy the assembly cause it was awsome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Liana I really did enjoy assembly - I always do enjoy seeing all the learning that everyone has been doing and I especially enjoy listening to the singing.

      Delete
  3. You must be proud of everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly am proud of everyone Phyu Sin you are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Alan, Hopefully our class gets the awards next, room 13 is always getting it. Our class needs to step up our game!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monique - keep on trying Monique and encouraging your classmates - I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete