Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Alan Meets Constable T

 Morena my friends, it's 'Keeping Ourselves Safe' week and yesterday when I was in Room 6 I got to meet Constable T who was talking to the students. I was very impressed by the awesome thinking and conversations that were going on during her lesson. Ka pai! 

Remember school is always a safe place especially if you need an adult to confide in.

The other exciting thing going on at school this week is preparation for the senior camp which is happening next week! I wish I was going too but I don't think I'm allowed. I am already looking forward to seeing photos and hearing all about what everyone got up to! I think they will be doing a lot of swimming which I'm envious of. I love to swim as you probably know. I also suspect there will be lots of yummy food - heaven!

Remember this week we are focusing on respect - a great opportunity to earn clicks!

- Alan 🐾


  


13 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, Constable T looks really happy to be with you. It's funny how you used to be a guide dog.

    - From Monique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monique Constable T and I are very good friends after her visits to Glen Taylor. She is a very important member of the community.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Alan,Did you learn anything from Constable T ? I like how you remember the value of the week.

    Warm Regards
    Amanaki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Amanaki, I learnt that if you have a problem or worry you can't fix to tell a safe adult. I try to remember the value of the week because I always try to make sure I am using it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Alan, Did you enjoy your time meeting new people like Constable T? I bet you did! Looks like you really enjoyed it!

    - By Sadaw!
    - Room 9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sadaw, I loved making friends with Constable T. She is so lovely and taught us all some very useful things.

      Delete
  4. You must be learning how to keep yourself safe. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am learning to keep myself safe - just like all my friends at Glen Taylor.

      Delete
  5. hi alan good safety soon you might be a
    safety dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Oscar that would be such a cool job for me Oscar - I would love it!

      Delete
  6. alan your so cool i think your a good dog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you think so Eleni - I try to be a good dog!

    ReplyDelete