Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Alan Plays Nurse

Kia ora tamariki! Sorry this post is late and I didn't write last week but I've been very busy. Mrs Cox was sick last week and Mr Cox has been sick this week so I've had to stay home and look after them. They are so lucky to have me around....I'm amazing at looking after people as you can see from the photo I've included. I can sit by the bed or the couch and let them pat me to make them feel better and I can encourage them to keep eating little snacks to keep up their strength.....I do find they are not great at sharing them with me which is something I'll have to keep encouraging them to do!

Generally I sit around and look sympathetic....I'm very good at that. Anyway they are looking a lot better now so life is getting back to normal.


- Alan 🐾




 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Alan, Hopefully Mr.Cox is better. Your such a good dog taking care of Mr.Cox.

    Bye for now

    -Monique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Monique Mrs Cox is better thank goodness probably because I'm such a great nurse!

      Delete
  2. You are a superstar, Alan.

    hope to check your reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyu Sin - I am a superstar aren't I ? Thank you for noticing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alan hope your having a good day so far. You are also a good nurse because you are looking after Mrs.Cox. Hope you have a good day.

    Regards:Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Easter, I like being a nurse because I like to be helpful! I hope you are having a good day too.

    ReplyDelete