Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Alan's Weekend

 Kia ora! Well, Saturday was a beautiful day and Mrs Cox and I went on a great walk together all the way from St John's Countdown (Mr Cox took us there in the car as it's his job to do the grocery shopping on a Saturday) to our house which is quite a long walk from there. We had to walk up quite a big hill at the beginning of our walk but I found it quite easy as I'm very fit! There were lots of great smells for me to sniff and we walked past the field where horses live - we couldn't see the horses though, I'm not sure where they were! I was ready for a large drink of water by the time we got home.

On Sunday the weather was terrible and so I missed out on my walk. Luckily Mr Cox decided some of our guttering needed fixing so off to Bunnings we went to buy some equipment he needed. I love Bunnings because dogs can go shopping there as long as they are on lead! It reminds me of the days when I was a guide dog and I could go almost anywhere - a nice trip down memory lane!

I hope you had a great weekend too!

- Alan 🐾



7 comments:

  1. Hi Phyu Sin - yes both of them are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much people do you meet in a day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyu Sin ,it varies a lot! I see so many people at school of course! During the weekend I see about 10-20 people each day especially when I'm on my walks around the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did You have fun going on a little trip? Bye for now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Drevyn, yes I did have fun on my trip. Love going out and about with my dad!

      Delete
  5. Hi Alan hope you have a great holiday. I hope you had fun walk with Mrs. Cox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Easter I had a lovely walk with Mrs Cox. It was a different walk than the one we usually go on so there were lots of new smells to sniff which is so interesting. It was quite a long walk so I needed a nap as soon as I got home.

    ReplyDelete