Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Alan is Back for Term Three!

Kia ora tamariki! I'm so excited to be back. I had a lovely holiday although I was a bit disappointed not to make it to the beach. Luckily Mrs Cox made up for it by taking me on lots of walks which is one of my favourite things to do. We had visitors in the first week who just love walking so I got even more walks than usual! Lucky me. 

I'm so happy to be back at school today...I hope I've remembered everything I need for today! Look out for me around school and don't forget to give me a pat and perhaps drop me a line to tell me what you've been up to in the holidays.




 

4 comments:

  1. Hello tgis is Liana and we are already in term 3 thats amazing we are almost there to the end of the year!! I bet term 3 is gonna be amazing and Alan im thinking Alan is also very exitied for term 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liana, thank you so much for writing to me! I am very excited to be in term three and I'm thinking about the goals I have for the term. Mainly eating related I have to admit!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan hopefully you have a good term three and having fun with the kids. I also hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Easter thank you for taking the time to write to me - I really appreciate it! I'm loving term three already - it's so lovely seeing everyone again after the holidays and thinking about all the exciting things that will be happening this term.

      Delete