Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Alan Thinks About Life

 Kia ora tamariki ma, well week one of term three is over and I have set some goals for the term.

I don't have to worry about being on time for school or my attendance rate because Mrs Cox brings me to school and she is never late and she is always at school unless she is sick.

Hmmm, What should my goals be? Well I guess one good one would be to come to school with all the equipment I need....blanket, lead snacks and toys! What do you have to remember to bring to school every day?

Depending on the class you are in (junior, middle or senior) it might be different. I know junior students have to remember their book bags every day and seniors and middles need to remember to have their devices ready and charged for learning. I'm sure there are more examples and I would love to hear about them!

Congratulations to Rooms 12 and Room 10 for winning the Alan awards in week one this term. Tino pai! I can't wait to see who wins this week.




- Alan 🐾

4 comments:

  1. Morning room 10 and Alan Im so happy that room 10 got the trophie. Good job room 10 and Alan. Have a good day Alan.

    Regards Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Alan how happy are you to give a fun little gift to all different classes.Have an amazing day Alan.

    warm Regards JJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JJ, well the classes do have to earn my trophies by coming to school everyday and being on time so perhaps it's not a gift -has your class won one of the trophies yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Alan what sport did you like to watch my one was watching rugby sevens did you see the rugby sevens girls they won it was cool watching them get gold mettle and I liked the rowing Carrington I think won three gold.

    ReplyDelete