Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Alan Enjoys Assembly

Morena tamariki ma. Assembly last Friday was extremely interesting and exciting! It was organised by Room 9 who did a fantastic job. They showed us some of the art they have been working on. Beautiful canvases and also some Matisse inspired pictures of goldfish in bowls. Kai pai Room 9!

I was thrilled to see so many PB4L bands given out too. There were so many I couldn't count up that high....well done everyone! I've got my white band and I'm working on my black band ....it takes a while but it's so worth the effort.

There were some special awards - my friends Pita and Dontae from room 10 received awards for being helpful with the junior students. I felt so proud of them.

I'm so glad I was at assembly to see all the special things that happened. 

- Alan 🐾

   

No comments:

Post a Comment