Friday, December 4, 2020

Alan Hears All About Prizegiving and the Cultural Festival

 Kia ora tamariki ma, I was very sad I couldn't come to the combined prizegiving and cultural festival yesterday but Mrs Cox said there would be lots of food around and she didn't think it was fair for me to have to be there and not have any. She also said it was probably going to be too hot for me. As it turned out she was wrong about the weather....she came home and told me all about the day though which I really enjoyed and she showed me pictures. The costumes were amazing and of course I was lucky enough to be at practice sessions for most of the groups so it was quite easy for me to picture you all. I think it was marvellous that everyone carried on when the rain arrived. Congratulations on such a successful day - oh and I'm not forgetting the art exhibition which I walked around on Monday - you're so creative.

Congratulations to all the prize winners as well. I bet you are feeling proud as you should be.

See you on Monday!!

- Alan 🐾

P.S.sorry my blog was late today - I slept in!


Add caption




No comments:

Post a Comment