Friday, November 27, 2020

Alan Experiences High School Week

 Kia ora everyone. Well, some things have been a little bit different at school this week! If you are in years 5,6,7 or 8 you will have experienced a taste of what it's like to go to high school.Some things are the same as primary school and some things are different. For example you have different teachers for each subject you study and you go to different classrooms for each class. That means you have to keep your schoolbag with you all day and carry your books and equipment with you. So you learn to be extremely organised! It can all seem a bit scary and strange at first but high school is fun!

I only got to go to high school classes for one of the days but I loved it because every so often the class changed and I got to see a whole lot more of my Glen Taylor friends and you know that's my favourite thing - well, food is pretty terrific also....

- Alan 🐾





 

No comments:

Post a Comment