Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Alan Looks Forward to Christmas

 Kia ora tamariki ma. Guess what I worked out using my awesome maths skills! It's only 17 days until Christmas! And only 3 days more school! I'm going to miss all my friends from Glen Taylor School over the holidays so be sure and say hello if you see me out walking with any of the Cox family. We would all love to see you!  

I've really enjoyed being at school this year with you all and you've worked so hard you deserve to have fun over the break. I was interested to hear all about the Summer Learning Journey that runs over the summer - for years 4-8. Heaps of fun activities to do and it means you will be all ready to go at the start of the next school year. Even this years year eights can do it and be extra ready for college. There are lots of cool prizes to be won so I hope you all  take part.

- Alan 🐾



Me in my favourite place at school - snuggled with my friends 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment