Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Alan at Assembly

Morena tamariki ma, 

I hope your week has been great so far and you're having fun in your classrooms. It seems that you are, judging by Room five's brilliant assembly on Friday. Kai pai Room five! It was wonderful to see and hear about all the learning you have been doing. It was also so wonderful for me to see all those familiar faces online that I've been missing! Remember to write and tell me what you've been up to so I can keep up to date with what is happening at school while I'm not there.


       
AWARDS

HUGE congratulations to Room 11 this week. They scooped up both Alan awards - the Attendance Award and the Ready for Learning Award. I'm not sure I can remember this happening before! So impressed Room 11 - I wonder if other rooms can match that effort before the end of term? 

Anyway - enjoy the rest of your week - I hear the pool has been in action again - Big thank you to Mr Pete who has worked so hard to fix the issue with the water. So impressed with his excellent work - real example of perseverance.

Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 💙🐾  



1 comment:

  1. Hi Alan. I agree with you about how wonderful the pool is. I took some keen swimmers from Team Kea for swimming on both Monday and Tuesday and the pool was sparkling clean and so inviting! Everyone had so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete