Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Alan is Nearly Seven

Morena tamariki ma, 

I hope you are all having a good week so far. I'm getting very excited because it's my birthday tomorrow! I'm really hoping that Mrs Cox buys me a present - I mean I don't need anything big (I'm not a greedy dog...) but just something little would be nice....perhaps a new toy? Or a piece of steak? A sausage or two? Or even a handful of dog biscuits....I guess I'll just have to wait and see...it's so hard waiting though! Do you get excited waiting for your birthday? I'd love to hear all about your birthdays and how you celebrate them - don't forget to write to me will you? One of my favourite things is hearing from my Glen Taylor friends. 

I thought you might like to see the video from my birthday when I was five - a very important birthday when you are a person because you get to start school! Dogs can go to puppy school but they don't usually get to go to a people school unless they are very lucky like me!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week - I'll keep you posted about my birthday celebrations!

Keep safe and be kind

ma te wa

- Alan 💙🐾




2 comments:

  1. That is so cut Mrs. Cox. I hope that Alan has the best birth day in his life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alan always enjoys his birthday especially if he gets lots of presents which of course he always does! Food is his favourite!

      Delete