Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Alan is a Busy Dog

Kia ora tamariki ma.  I can hardly believe it's term two! I'm very excited because I can come back to Glen Taylor School and see all my friends !! Do come and say hello - you'll make my day. I can't wait!! 

I've had another busy holiday going for walks and I also got to go to the hairdresser when Mrs Cox went to get her hair cut.  It was so much fun as I hadn't been there for ages! Everyone was so pleased to see me again and I got lots of pats and everyone kept saying how well behaved and gorgeous I was. I got to see Jacqueline my human sister when she came home for a visit which was wonderful because she plays with me a lot and sits on the floor with me when we are watching television.

I also got to go to Cornwall Park for a walk and we stopped at a cafe - there were two other dogs there a beautiful Labrador called Bacio (the Italian word for kiss) and a Vissler called Luna. It was a treat to have company while the humans had their coffee.

Even when we stayed at home there was plenty to keep me occupied - eating sticks, playing with my toy collection and of course dressing up for easter - don't you love my bunny ears?!

I can't wait to hear from you all!

Keep safe and be kind

ma te wa

- Alan 💙🐾



No comments:

Post a Comment