Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Alan Goes to the Park with a Friend

Kia Ora, tamariki ma, 

Well I had another great weekend full of walks and treats and lots of cuddles and playing with my toys, especially my latest toy which is my otter toy. 

Did you know that Ms Karl looked after me the other weekend? Mr and Mrs Cox went away for the weekend and I wasn't allowed to go. (I don't know why - it didn't really seem fair...) Anyway Ms Karl stayed at my house and played with me and gave me lots of extra treats which was really fabulous and extremely delicious. 

The most exciting part of the weekend was when I went to the park with my new friend Marley....a beautiful Alsatian who is Ms Karl's dog. We were instant friends when we met and we had such a wonderful time at the park we visited. You can see we both have big smiles on our faces can't you?

I was sorry when Marley and Ms Karl went home but it was quite nice to see Mr and Mrs Cox again!   

                    

Have a great week everyone!

Keep safe and be kind

ma te wa

-Alan 💙 🐾

3 comments:

  1. Your weekend walks certainly look like fun Alan. I am still waiting to see some photos from Mr and Mrs Cox's trip. I love seeing you at school Alan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coming into Room five - it's so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Hey Alan. Was nice to see you mentioned our play at the park. I had such a great time running through the long grass with you. Hopefully we will get to catch up again sometime soon. Take care, Marley.

    ReplyDelete