Saturday, September 12, 2020

Alan Enjoys Tongan Language Week

 Malo e lelei! You won't believe what happened yesterday! We had a wonderful feast at school. It looked so delicious I could hardly wait to get my share. As it turned out I didn't get any which I wasn't thrilled about! I could smell the pork and I wanted some so much! It looked as though everyone was having a great time and enjoying trying new foods. I tried to just sit quietly and not mind that I was missing out. Everyone did say that I was very good.Id the tongan music and the dancing by the seniors was awesome. Well done everyone!

- Alan 🐾





6 comments:

  1. i liked how the middles taught us some tongan language.As i know some and i am T and the food was nice and amazing. Malo for all that you have done for glen taylor school we are the best school in the world Alan i know you are cute and i knew that you are also clever so keep up the good work! your the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine sorry I've taken a while to reply! I'm glad you enjoyed Tongan Language week as much as I did. I liked learning some tongan words and phrases too!

      Delete
  2. They look so cute Annitah, Anna and Alan and they all start with A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true Easter- I hadn't thought of that. Good spotting!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Kia ora Jeremiah - I am cute aren't I! I'm also extremely friendly and good natured.

      Delete