Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Alan Enjoyed his Holidays

 Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't blogged for a while - it was the holidays and I was quite busy! I had a great time - Mrs. Cox and I went to Omaha for a few days and I got to run around with my friends Jessie and Lola plus we went and played on the beach! So exciting!

The other amazing thing that happened right at the beginning of the holidays was that we went to the park and guess who we saw? Mrs. Botha! That was great. 

Even though I did enjoy the holidays it it always fun to come back to school and see all my friends! 

cheers

Alan 🐾









12 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! Tena Koe Alan, look's like you sure had an amazing and fun holiday! These photo's you have shared is wonderful! It is great seeing you outdoors and enjoying nature with your fellow friends. Hope to see you around Alan and keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog looks like you guys had so much fun at the beach this is probably the best blog on Alans blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Alan had a very good holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lance - I certainly did have a wonderful holiday - it's hard to choose which was my favourite part!

      Delete
  4. It looks like you had fun with your friend Alan you guys had heaps of fun together it actually looks like you had a really fun in your holidays you look great and beautiful Dalilah and Ava-May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Dalilah and Ava-May,I loved being with my friends in the holidays and I was so lucky to be able to go on holiday with them.I hope you enjoyed your holidays too.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Kia ora Faivah thanks for the kind words. What do you think is cool about it? I'd love to know!

      Delete
  6. It looks like Alan had such a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna it was so much fun I could hardly believe my luck! I got to experience so many incredible activities it was difficult to decide which was my favourite!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like Alan had so much fun with his friends in the holiday.

    ReplyDelete