Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Alan's friends Kirsty and Edie

 Morena tamariki ma - I hope everyone had an enjoyable first day back at school for a while, yesterday. I had a lovely day because Jacqueline came back from university to stay for a few days. She goes to university in Wellington ( the New Zealand Drama School, Toi Whakaari ) so we haven't seen her for a while. It was such a surprise for me when she walked through the door!

Anyway, in the weekend I was running around the park and who should turn up but my friends Kirsty and Edie! Kirsty is a greyhound and is sleek and gorgeous and Edie - well actually I'm not quite sure what sort of dog she is except a beautiful energetic and friendly one. Kirsty wasn't as keen on playing running around games as Edie was ...we ran around for ages chasing each other and rolling about. It was so much fun. We stayed at the park for ages and ages until our owners said it was getting cold so we had to go home.

I can't wait to see Kirsty and Edie again!


- Alan 🐾









 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Alan, how are you? Oh Alan it looked like a great time hanging out with your friends. They sure do look cute just like you. But anyways hope to see you back at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fai'ana great to hear from you - yes Kirsty and Edie are very cute! They are such fun to play with. I'm hoping to come back to school soon - Jacqueline (Mrs Cox's daughter) has been home so she wanted me to hang with her. See you when I get back!

    ReplyDelete