Friday, September 4, 2020

Alan has a Shower




 Morena tamariki ma, hope you are having a lovely day at school today - isn't it a beautiful sunny day?

Yesterday was lovely too so Jacqueline took me to Waiatarua for a walk. She had her mask on of course but lucky for me dogs don't have to wear them! I had a beautiful swim in the big pond and walked through all the mud puddles I could find. Splash splash splash! My paws were filthy and the rest of my body wasn't much better! I had to have a shower in the bathroom of our house because as you know people in Auckland aren't allowed to use outdoor hoses at the moment. I can't say I was too keen on the idea but the good thing was that the water in the shower is warm whereas the water in the hose is extremely cold! Also I did get fed a few biscuits while I had my shower.....

- Alan 🐾





8 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany, wow is just what I thought when the water hit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Alan do you like your bath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faivah, yes I do enjoy having a wash - mainly because I get a few treats to keep me happy while it's happening!

      Delete
  3. Awww so cute he must of liked swimming in the water

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aaliyah, I love swimming in the water but I never stay in very long - just in and out to cool down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! You're so adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my swimming adventures - especially in that pond as it's full of eels ! They are quite friendly and don't seem to mind sharing the water with me!

    ReplyDelete