Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Alan Returns to School

 Malo e lelei! It's tongan language week this week so I'm learning a lot of new words and phrases. It's another reason to be glad to be back at school. I didn't come back last week because Jacqueline ( Mrs Cox's daughter) was back from university for a short break so I needed to stay home to look after her. It was fun and I went for a lot of long walks and got a few extra treats (not as many as I would have liked though!) but I did miss my friends at school. 

I hear that on Thursday there is going to be some sort of feast .... yummy! I can't wait! (Alan, you will not be allowed to have anything - remember you aren't allowed human food, you have your own dog biscuits).

- Alan 🐾




   

2 comments:

  1. Oh Alan, it's great to see you back at school. Ready & Active! I hope your feast is gonna be great. But yeah good to hear you are back to school. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiai'ana - yes I'm loving being back at school and seeing my friends! I haven't seen you yet but I hope I will soon. More about the feast later in my next post!

    ReplyDelete