Friday, August 28, 2020

Alan's Friend Cassius

 Morena tamariki mai. Today I thought I'd introduce you to another one of my friends. Most of my friends are either people friends or dog friends but I do have some cat friends as well. You remember I was born at the Guide Dog Breeding Centre - well they have cats so that we learn not to be scared of cats right from when we are born. I'm glad about that because I like having lots of different types of friends. 

Cassius is a handsome cat as you can see. I've known him since I was about three months old and I visited his house for the first time. I was a bit naughty that time and tried to eat his dinner but I've learnt not to now. I'd still like to though! Cassius is a bit older than me but I'm not quite sure how much. He lives on the North Shore so we don't get to see each other a lot but it's always fun when we do. We have a chat and a play in the garden and then both have a sleep which is an activity we both enjoy! 


- Alan 🐾


2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, it's me Faiana again. Well I never knew you had a cat friend. It is really good to have a mixture of friends Alan. I hope you are doing very well & keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fai'ana, yes I have several cat friends .... also some rabbits! I must see if I have a photo of them. You are so right - a mixture of friends is great - another reason I love coming to Glen Taylor School!

    ReplyDelete