Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Alan Enjoys Mufti Day at School

 Ata marie tamariki mai gosh wasn't mufi day fun last Friday? I was tremendously excited to see so many incredible costumes - the school was a sea of halloween colours everywhere I looked. 

I was on my morning stroll with Mrs Cox before school and we bumped into Lara in her mummy costume. Great effort Lara! Mrs Cox and I were teaching (I actually do most of the work....) in Room 9 and it was a trifle scary with all the ghouls and ghosts! There were even Harry Potter characters (go Maia and Brooke). Mrs Cox and I were slightly nervous in case we were turned into frogs!

Some people commented that I was not in costume this year but to be honest it was a hot day and I just couldn't face dragging on the dinosaur costume I wore last year....it's extremely tricky to get into too!!

Assembly was fabulous - thank you Room 6 and in the afternoon I was fortunate enough to be able to watch the samoan group practising for the cultural festival...it was a packed day and I loved every minute!

- Alan 🐾









  



1 comment:

  1. We agree- the costumes were awesome!

    ReplyDelete