Friday, October 30, 2020

Alan and the Weetbix Tryathalon

 Morena tamariki mai goodness it's Friday again already and I haven't even finished describing something exciting that happened last Friday at assembly! You probably remember that last Friday was an action packed day as it was mufti day. Well, at assembly we had a very special visitor named Trent. He is an athlete who plays beach volleyball and he also promotes the Weetbix Tryathalon. I've never been to one and although I would love to be in one I don't think dogs are allowed! 

I'm sure lots of you want to enter the tryathalon - so great that we have a bike track at school to do the training for the biking part - thank you Mr Herlihy!! If you would like to read more about the tryathalon and find out how to enter here is a link : https://tryathlon.co.nz/

- Alan 🐾




No comments:

Post a Comment