Friday, October 23, 2020

Alan Forgot to Show you his Favourite Photo

 Kia ora everyone, I told you in my last blog that I had a wonderful time in the school holidays and I mentioned that I saw Mrs Botha at the local park. However I forgot to show you the photo Mrs Cox took of me and Mrs Botha together! Silly me! 


So,here we are both looking gorgeous and happy to see each other. The other fabulous event  was that Mrs Cox had some wool to give Mrs Botha so Mrs Botha drove round to our house to pick it up and brought Layla with her so that we could play together. Layla was a bit nervous at first - she's little and I'm big - but she recovered and we had a lovely time playing with my toys and running around the backyard. Unfortunately there aren't any photos of us together - next time perhaps! 

- Alan 🐾



  

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that photo is amazing. I also like it to and you look very cute in this photo.Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Bethany it is an amazing photo isn't it? I think Mrs Botha is so beautiful and I am looking quite handsome too! I hope you are enjoying your day at school and working diligently.

      Delete
  3. Nice Alan! Hope you injoyed time with your friends! Love Maia And Brooke xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maia and Brooke I certainly did enjoy spending time with my friends in the holidays. We all had a special time together - a mixture of fun and relaxation.

      Delete
  4. Great picture it looks like Alan is having fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lance thank you for complimenting my picture. I love having my photo taken with my friends. It is definitely fun!

      Delete
  5. This is such a nice picture Alan it looks like you really enjoyed it.

    Dalilah and Ava-May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dalilah and Ava-May I'm glad you like my picture. I was having a wonderful time in the park that day and it became even more wonderful when Mrs Botha turned up!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hi Yee Yint I definitely felt glad that day as it was gorgeous weather and I got to scamper around the park and have my photo taken with a friend!

      Delete
  7. alan looks so cute in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcus I am cute I must admit - Mrs Cox does say she finds it difficult to get me to look the right way in photos though!

      Delete
  8. Ow. To. So. Cute. Of. Them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Layarnah I am cute aren't I? Mrs Botha looks gorgeous in this phot too I think.

      Delete
  9. It’s. amazing. Back. Round. You. Have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Layarnah yes, the park is beautiful and enormous as well so it's lots of fun to run around in with my dog friends.

      Delete
  10. I like how you have taken the photo out side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Ahasi It is always such a treat to be outside in the fresh air - I think Mrs Botha might agree with me!

      Delete