Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Alan is Back!

 Kia ora tamariki ma. I hope you all had enjoyable holidays - but I also hope you are glad to be back at school like me! I had a lovely Christmas day with my family and Mrs. Cox says I received far to many gifts but I don't agree. As you can see I did some exciting activities during the holidays - lots of walks, lots of visits with friends and even trips to the beach - once we even stayed overnight with my friends Loma and Jessie. That was especially good because we could play together all day. 

Another great part of the holidays was that Jacqueline came home from university so I got to hang out with her and her friends when they visited (which Mrs. Cox said was practically all the time).

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the things you enjoyed over the holidays so don't forget to drop me a line to say hello.

- Alan 🐾









 

4 comments:

  1. Alan I hope you had a good christmas and you liked your present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kurt! Yes, I loved Christmas and I received quite a few presents - my favourite ones were the ones that were food!

      Delete
  2. He is very cute 🥰 I hope u guys have fun day with Alan the doggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maisey how lovely to hear from you. As you know, every day is a fun day for me!

    ReplyDelete