Monday, February 15, 2021

Alan's Puzzle of the Day - Day One

Morena tamariki ma, well it looks like we're having another few days of online learning. I will miss being at school of course but I quite like being able to curl up on my own bed at home so it has some pluses! 

I've decided that while we are all at home I'm going to have Alan's puzzle of the day. I'll post a picture of something in my house and the first person to send me a comment correctly guessing what it is gets five clicks. I'll announce the winner and the correct answer the next day. 

You might like to have a go at doing the same thing for your class! Try taking a picture of something in your house from a funny angle or showing just part of it,

I'm looking forward to your answers.

Have fun and work hard. See you soon!

- Alan 🐾




9 comments:

  1. Hi Alan,

    I love puzzles and riddles - but this picture has me stumped. I thought it might be a sort of bowl, but then it has some grooves and other bits to it so my guess is a Beyblade stadium!

    I hope I'm close to getting the puzzle correct!

    Mrs Faalili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good try Mrs Faalili - I like your idea about the bey blade stadium but it's not correct. Keep trying!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan I really like puzzles too. But I could'n guess your picture. I try very hard but I didn't now what it was. Is it a flower plate? or an art piece?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alan it's Daniel i know what it is. It's a marble labyrinth maze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alan, i think it is your dog bowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - your're correct! It's a special one to try and stop me eating so fast....being a labrador I'm really very greedy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I found your web site by means of Google at the same time as searching for a related subject, your web site got here up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. navigate here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there - I'm glad you found my blog! I'm blogging a lot at the moment because students are learning from home during lockdown. Once school starts it's once a week except in the school holidays when I have a rest! I've been blogging for well over a year - you might enjoy some of my early posts - some include video of me!

    ReplyDelete