Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Alan's Puzzle of the Day - day two

 Kia ora tamariki ma. Well no one has guessed correctly about the puzzle of the day from yesterday yet so here's what I'm going to do. Today's puzzle is worth five clicks for the first person who guesses, the second person gets three clicks and the third person gets two clicks. So be sure and have a go today.

Here is today's puzzle - I will post the answers to both puzzles this afternoon.




 

What could this be? Send in your answer as soon as you can - I have clicks to give away remember!

I hope you are all working hard online and enjoying your sessions with your classmates. Hopefully we'll all be back at school soon!

- Alan 🐾




 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - I know I'm cute but it's nice to be told. I hope you are enjoying my blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan’s mum Mrs Cox,
    I think it’s Alan’s paws?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs Dhaliwal - hope you are enjoying reading my blog. You might like to check out some of the post from earlier - in the big lockdown Mrs Cox read me a book every night - you can still enjoy them!

      Delete
  3. Hi Alan,

    Here are our guesses for today's puzzle

    Francisco: Your paw
    LV: Your paw. The grey bit is your paw.
    Me: Your nose

    I hope I'm right today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena! You are all correct ...congratulations LV and Francisco you have earned 8 clicks between you!

      Delete
  4. Hi Alan I gusset it's your paw too.


    by: Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Daniel-you are right! I hope you are enjoying reading Alan's blog - he certainly enjoys writing it!

      Delete