Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Alan is Sun Smart

Kia ora! My goodness the weather has been so hot lately...well it is raumati (summer) so I guess it's not surprising. My beautiful black coat means I can get hot quite quickly so I drink lots of water to keep cool and sit in the shade when I feel hot. 

It's very important to remember to wear your hats when you are outside this term ( except in the pool and of course not when you are riding on the bike track because you will have your helmet on). I've reminded all the teachers they need to remember their hats as well. They promised they would!

- Alan 🐾



 

  

8 comments:

  1. Alan is so sensible wearing his hat so that he doesn't get sunburn when he's out and about at Glen Taylor School!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a very clever dog aren't I? Thank you for noticing my cleverness - I'm sure you are sunssmart too!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Alan looks like he's been a GTS student! He really is Sun-Smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Sadaw, I am really am a member of the GTS team and I've learnt how important it is to be sun smart. I learn so much from being at such a great school with such fantastic learners.

      Delete
  3. hello it is liana here and Alan looks so polite in that photo what a good dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liana - nice to hear from you. I am a very polite dog as you know. I am lucky because I see the students at GTS behaving so well and it inspires me to do the same. Keep safe and I will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alan
    you are a dog but you still need to be sun smart!

    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maia, you are so right! It's quite tricky keeping a hat on my head as my ears get in the way but I like to set a good example to everyone at GTS so I persevere!

      Delete