Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Alan is in Training

Kia ora tamariki ma - I've decided that although I can't enter the Weetbix Tryathalon ( I can't manage the biking!) I am going to train for the running and swimming parts. It's hard to decide what age group I'm in as it's in human years not dog years but I've decided to aim for a 1.5 km run and a 100m swim - I'm pretty good at both those events! I do want to make sure I'm as fit as I can be so I can enjoy the event. (Alan you can't actually go in the tryathalon but perhaps we'll do our own one - Mrs Cox).Mrs Cox and I aim to walk 5km six days a week so 1.5 km should be fine for me. I'll have to visit some of my favourite parks to practise my swimming - it's going to be fantastic fun!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your training schedules - look on the official Weetbix Tryathalon site for tips: https://tryathlon.co.nz/ - Alan 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment