Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Alan Enjoys Cultural Festival Practice

Malo e lelei everyone. Yesterday, as you know, was one of the days we have practice for the up and coming Cultural Festival. Usually I seem to be with the Samoan group who are coming along very nicely, but this time I was with the Tongan group who are doing wonderfully as well. First I was with the junior girls who were working hard on their piece of the performance which looked quite tricky to me! I don't think I could do it but the girls had it sussed. I think it's a combination of hard work on the girl's part and the wonderful help they are getting from  Susana the lovely mum who comes to assist. Aren't we lucky to have such wonderful parents at our school?

Towards the end of the practice all the members of the Tongan group got together and we watched everyone demonstrate their skills. It was wonderful and I loved watching everyone.

The Cultural Festival is going to be amazing - I can't wait!!

- Alan 🐾



   

No comments:

Post a Comment