Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Alan's Holiday

 Morena tamariki ma - guess what I've been doing? Well last week you may have noticed I wasn't at school very often. That was because Mrs Cox decided to go to Wellington for a holiday to see her daughter Jacqueline graduate from university. She says she had a wonderful time but I'm thinking I probably had a better time because I got to stay with Maia and Ryan! It was so much fun. I got to walk to school with them and then their mum Mrs McKenzie took me on some wonderful walks to places I hadn't been before so it was very exciting!! I took my toys with me so I enticed the family to play with me as much as I could. They have a very cosy bean bag that I decided was just my size so I appropriated it for myself. 

On Thursday Mr Herlihy phoned and needed me to work so even though Mrs Cox was away I packed my blanket and bone and took Mrs McKenzie instead. I'm always on call when I'm needed!

- Alan 🐾 

  




No comments:

Post a Comment