Friday, November 20, 2020

Alan Visits Tamaki College

 Kia ora tamariki ma. The day before yesterdayI had an exciting morning. The year seven and eight students go to Tamaki College on a Wednesday morning to study technology. They do extremely interesting subjects such as cooking and robotics! I am always hopeful I'll be able to have some of the food they cook on the walk back to Glen Taylor but they never seem to want to share it with me. ( Alan, you know you are not allowed to eat food that is meant for people to eat! - Mrs Cox) 

While they were working yesterday I met some new friends in the staffroom and got lots of pats but no treats unfortunately. Still, I had a lovely snooze which is always welcome. Finally we walked back to Glen Taylor - lots of interesting things to sniff and I love walking with all the students. When we got back to Glen Taylor I had to have a very big sleep because I was exhausted by my adventurous morning!

- Alan 🐾



   

No comments:

Post a Comment