Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Alan and Walk to School Day

Kia ora tamariki ma, did you know that tomorrow is 'Walk to School Day' ? I had no idea but then I saw this wonderful poster by Lara and Moe.  After I read it I was determined to join in. Usually Mrs Cox brings me to school in my car but I had a talk with her about it and she's agreed to park the car a few streets away from school and walk. Ka pai. I'm excited because as you know I love to walk. It's fun and keeps me fit and healthy and the less we us cars the better it is for the environment. We need cars (or public transport like trains and buses) for some journeys but we can all think about which journeys can be done by walking - it's good for all of us. Perhaps when I'm walking tomorrow I will see some of you! I hope so!

- Alan 🐾


No comments:

Post a Comment