Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Alan Loves the Bike Track

 Morena tamariki ma. I love the bike track at Glen Taylor School! You might think that'a bit funny because I can't ride a bike ( I'd love to have a go but Mrs Cox said it is not safe for dogs to ride bikes). I wish I could because I can see the children having so much fun at lunch times riding around the track. I've noticed that some children couldn't ride bikes when the track was first opened but now they can. Ka pai! I see everyone puts their helmets on before they start riding which is wonderful because it means if you do fall off (and even the best riders sometime do - even grown ups) your head won't get damaged. Very important because your wonderful brain is inside it.

Another reason I love the bike track is that the students use it to run around and sometimes I get to go too! My Glen Taylor friends like Dontae love to take me and it's so much fun! 

- Alan 🐾



 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana, Alan you must of had so much fun. How was the exercise around the bike track?
    Did you learn new things about this school?
    I hope I can hear from you soon.
    Regards Spencer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Spencer, I definitely had a good time at the bike track.Sometimes if it's hot I walk on the grass to stop my paws getting burnt. I like to sniff all the exciting smells as I go and look for any bits of food people have dropped - Mrs Cox says I am not allowed to do that but I really want to! I've learnt how well the students work to improve their running to get fit which is great to see - I think I'm the fastest runner though!

      Delete
  3. that was a good sentence alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eren, thanks Eren, that's lovely of you to comment.

      Delete
  4. alan did you want to go for a walk?


    ReplyDelete