Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Alan Walked to School Today

Kia ora tamariki ma - guess what I did this morning? I walked to school because it is walk to school day today. Well, to be honest I walked part of the way because our house is too far away to walk the whole way. I sniffed lots of exciting smells on the way and saw some exciting things. I saw some GTS students walking to school - ka pai! I saw a new house being built too. I practised the skills I learnt as a guide dog puppy and remembered not to cross the road unless I was sure no cars were coming. 

What did you notice on your way to school today? I'd love to hear about your walk to school, so please don't forget you can comment on my blog.

- Alan 🐾

   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan
    I walked to school I got half way there and then I realized that I had forgotten my chromebook💻.
    See you soon🐕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maia that must have been so frustrating! Thank goodness you remembered before you got all the way to school!

    ReplyDelete