Friday, March 5, 2021

Alan is Fascinated!

 Morena my friends, well after I'd been for my walk yesterday I spent my time (in between food and naps) checking out student blogs and See Saw. I was incredibly impressed by your work - there are some really interesting tasks I wouldn't mind trying out such as writing an acrostic poem using the word LOCKDOWN and drawing a jar and filling it with positive words that begin with the same letter as your name. I would be using words like adorable, achieve, active, admirable - you get the idea! 

One of the blogs I saw that fascinated me was Aaliyah M from Room 11 creating and filming a dance - check it out on her blog - I loved as you can see in the photo.

I love the way you all comment on each other's work so positively. Keep up your beautiful work and commenting. Tino pai GTS students!!

- Alan 🐾




8 comments:

  1. I agree with you Alan. What a talented bunch the students at our wonderful school are! I hope you have a really cool weekend with Mrs Cox :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Mrs Logan - I'm sure to go for some interesting walks and I can see a couple of treats Mrs Cox has in her pantry that she thinks she has hidden! See you very soon.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Alan and good luck on the list you have to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good wishes Lance - I'm slowly getting through my list!

      Delete
  3. Malo e Lelei my name is William from room 6. I want to ask what are you watching was it funny or was it a dislike video. I love how you and Mrs Cox came back to school. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi William, I have so much fun at school I couldn't wait to come back. It was great to see you when I was in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Mrs. Cox and Alan! Hope you’re having a good day. I have a question for Alan, what is he watching? When I have the name on what he’s watching, I’ll check it out!
    -Kind Regards- Luane’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Luane I looked at quite a lot of work students did on line so it is hard to remember all of them. The one I'm looking at in the blog is Aaliyah M from Room 11.

    ReplyDelete