Thursday, April 30, 2020

Alan Plays Scrabble

Hi everyone - yesterday you'll remember I got out some of my board games to play. I was having a hard time deciding which one to play first but in the end it had to be scrabble! I'm pretty good at it as you can see and of course I won! I had to use one of the blank tiles - can you work out which letter it is acting as? As you can see there are lots of my favourite words on the board - you might like to create a word find at home about your favourite things - it's okay to get someone to help you with the spelling - I have to do that sometimes. I do find it's quite hard to put the tiles on the board when you have paws but if I nudge them with my nose it helps. Do you have any board games to play with your family?

- Alan 🐾





No comments:

Post a Comment