Sunday, April 12, 2020

Alan's Adventure

Hi everyone - I've been out walking again this afternoon and it was so interesting. Look at how someone had displayed their soft toys in their letterbox! I thought that was so funny. Later on in the walk I spotted a pigeon eating something on the edge of someone's lawn. I had a quick peak before Mr Cox and Jacqueline noticed and it was a hot cross bun! There were lots of them - I can't think why someone would throw them out as the one I grabbed was so tasty! All my humans said I shouldn't have eaten it because they are not good for dogs but I couldn't let a chance like that go by and anyway it really was delicious! My humans were a bit worried I'd be sick but I wasn't so it all worked out perfectly in the end.

- Alan 🐾






No comments:

Post a Comment