Monday, October 18, 2021

Alan and Term Four

 Kia ora tamariki ma! Well I hoped I would see you all in person today but sadly not yet!

You are all outstanding students and have done so well with your learning online so keep up your amazing effort this term. I hope everyone had a relaxing two weeks of holidays - I did with lots of park visits and lots of running around the house and yard with Mr and Mrs Cox. I went to the vet and it was a bit weird as I had to go in by myself - not a problem for me as I love the vet and the vet nurses and they always give me lots of treats. Yummy! 

The other exciting event was that I finished (finally) my jigsaw! So exciting - but quite funny as there was one piece left over!  And no holes in the puzzle. Obviously it was a mistake by the people who packed the puzzle - which just goes to show that everyone makes mistakes and it's okay. It just made the puzzle even more exciting to do!

Success at last! 

Keep safe and be kind

ma te wa  

- Alan 🐾






 



 

7 comments:

  1. Great job, Alan! I've been wondering how it looks like when it's completed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyu Sin, it's so good to hear from you. Yes, I thought it would never get finished but it did! It does look beautiful doesn't it? I hope you had a good break and a good first day back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alan! That must have taken you ages. Did Mr or Mrs Cox help you or did you manage it all by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Logan, I did do a lot of it myself - Mr Cox wasn't involved at all. Mrs Cox may have helped a little bit....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alan! I wonder what puzzle you will be doing next...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully not a 1000 piece puzzle.

      Delete
  6. Hi Phyu Sin, it is going to be a 1000 piece one - Mrs Cox bought it for me. Hopefully it will be easier than the last one. I am going to start it next week! You will see a picture of it then.

    ReplyDelete