Friday, October 1, 2021

Alan's Last Day of Term

 Kia ora tamariki ma, I can't believe it's the last day of term three! I have enjoyed my last day of term - assembly was so much fun  I always enjoy the principal's assembly! I think it's because Mr Herlihy and I both like telling jokes!

I'd like to congratulate all my Glen Taylor friends for working so hard during this term, especially during lockdown because it's not easy! You deserve a good rest over the holidays so rest up but get out and about as much as you safely can. I'm going to read some books too because I just love reading. Mrs Cox likes it when I help around the house so I'll try and help out a bit! I could rinse out my own dog bowl after I've been fed!

SEE YOU NEXT TERM! 


Keep safe and be kind.

Nga mihi.

- Alan 🐾

4 comments:

  1. Hello Alan and Mrs Cox it is a bit sad that the term has ended but i hope you have a amazing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEE YOU NEXT TERM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyu Sin, tune in om Monday because Alan will be back!

      Delete
  3. Hi Liana, thank you! Alan will be back online on Monday!

    ReplyDelete