Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (October 26)

Morena tamariki ma - well first things first - the answer to last Thursday's challenge of the day: 

Q: What happens when it rains cats and dogs? 
A. You step in a poodle!

Now for today's challenge! This week I thought we'd have some dinosaur jokes....to go with my outfit and because the junior school have been learning about dinosaurs.

Q. What did the dinosaur use to build his house?



Check out tomorrow's challenge of the day and at the same time see if you worked out the answer to today's challenge. In the meantime have a great day!

Keep safe and be kind!

Ma te wa.

- Alan 🐾


8 comments:

  1. You look so cute Alan! I don't know the answer to your joke- I'll have to think hard about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, thank you! It's not the most comfortable outfit I've ever worn! But I do look rather good. Keep thinking about the answer to my challenge - I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have such confidence in me Alan. :)
    Is your outfit rather hot to wear today? It looks a bit itchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Logan, it is rather hot today - I might take my suit off for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi William, great to hear from you and I love your answer! Check Wednesday's challenge to see if you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute I just want to pat him

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi There -I am very cute and I love pats so I wish you could pat me too!

    ReplyDelete