Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (October 20)

 Kia ora tamariki ma, it's time for challenge of the day again! This is joke week (in my head - it's not officially joke week but I can create my own special joke week if I want).


Today's challenge:

 Q: What did the dog say when he sat on some sandpaper? 


The answer to yesterday's challenge:

Q: Why can't dogs use a DVD remote?

A: Because they keep pressing the 'paws' button! 😃


Remember - tune in tomorrow for my next challenge of the day and the answer for today's challenge.

Keep safe and be kind.

Ma te wa.

- Alan 🐾


2 comments:

  1. Sounds a bit scratchy Alan to sit on sandpaper! I would have thought you were more of a soft cushion in the sun type of dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, yes I definitely prefer a cushion...I have my own special cushions that Jacqueline made me! I'm so lucky!

    ReplyDelete