Friday, October 22, 2021

Alan Meets a Friend!

 Morena tamariki ma, I hope you have enjoyed being back at school even if it is not how we expected it to be. I miss seeing all your smiling faces but I have been very interested to see that you are learning about dinosaurs in some classes. Did you know I have a dinosaur costume? Well you may have seen me wearing it put just in case here it is!

What sort of dinosaur am I?

Mrs Cox has taught herself the NZ sign language for dinosaur so she has been sharing it with the juniors. They are very good at using it now. 

Something else very cool happened this week. On Monday I was going for a walk with Mrs Cox and guess what happened? A familiar voice called out from along the road and it turned out to be Mrs Kasipale!
It was so exciting to see her as you can imagine. The two humans had masks on of course and stayed two metres apart but we still managed to have a good chat. All of us were extremely happy as you can imagine.

So good to catch up! Hello Mrs Kasipale!


Keep safe and be kind.

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾
 


2 comments:

  1. I think you are a T-rex, Alan. Plus you look so cute in that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyu Sin, I'm not sure I'm growly enough for a T-rex but you could be right - I'm not actually sure what sort of dinosaur I'm meant to be!I'm glad you think I look cute in my costume - it's not the most comfortable outfit I've ever worn!

    ReplyDelete