Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (October 19)

Morena tamariki ma! Welcome back to my first challenge of the day for term four!

Just to let you know , I will be posting Challenge of the Day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday while we are online and keeping you up to date with my activities on Monday and Friday.


Today's challenge: Can you answer this joke?

Q: Why can't dogs work the DVD remote?


Don't forget to send me your answers in to me - remember the answers are posted the next day. Any I always love to hear what you've been up to at any time. 


I love Challenge of the Day!


keep safe and be kind 

ma te wa

- Alan 🐾

5 comments:

  1. I think I know but will keep it to myself. Have you seen 101 Dalmations? I think you'd really like it Alan, although make sure Mrs Cox is snuggled up with you on the couch maybe because it's a bit scary in places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, well you will find out the answer tomorrow so we will see if you are right. I haven't seen 101 Dalmations but Mrs Cox says we have it on DVD so we can watch it together. I'm actually not allowed on the couch but perhaps just once.....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Cox and Alan! My answers for today's challenge is dogs can't work the DVD remote is because they don't know how to pause/paws it? I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zurielle - that's a very clever answer! Tune in tomorrow to see if you're right!

    ReplyDelete